The North Face Ultra Fastpack III Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $189.99
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Prefer to go fast and light? You need a trail shoe that can keep up. With lightweight construction and a dual-density midsole, the Ultra Fastpack III GTX is up to the task. A woven mesh upper wraps your foot in breathable comfort, and a GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry and comfy when rain breaks out at the viewpoint. Grippy Vibram® soles let you scramble across rugged terrain with ease.
- TPU-coated woven mesh upper for durability without the weight.
- Welded midfoot underlays add support.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- TPU toecap adds durability and toe protection, and a TPU heel overlay stabilizes the foot.
- Removable OrthoLite® footbed for underfoot comfort.
- Dual-density FastFoam™ EVA midsole has softer EVA underfoot for high energy-return and cushioning, and stiffer EVA around the edges for longevity.
- ESS shank protects against underfoot impacts and adds torsional rigidity.
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole sticks to whatever the trail throws at you.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.