The North Face Chilkat III Winter Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
All-purpose winter boots that let you reply "yes" to an invitation for a winter hike. The Chilkat III Winter Boot's leather and injection-moulded shell upper is waterproof for cozy striding through powder and slush. 200g Heatseeker insulation locks in warmth without bogging you down with excess weight. A dual-density footbed offers extra cushion under your forefoot and heel, so you can get to the next viewpoint in comfort. Grippy soles designed for cold weather help keep you upright while trekking along the Niagara Escarpment, doing a few laps of your favourite snowshoe trail, or venturing to the end of your snowbound driveway.
- Waterproof leather and injection-moulded TPR shell upper ensures water stays on the outside.
- 200g Heatseeker™ insulation keeps your feet toasty warm.
- Lace-up closure with gusseted tongue allows for flex in the fit.
- Dual-density footbed is softer under forefoot and heels for comfort.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole cushions impacts.
- Non-marking TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for non-slip traction, grip and stability on snow and ice.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.