The North Face ThermoBall Lifty Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Rugged, extra-warm boots built for long shifts outside on snow and ice. The ThermoBall Lifty's upper features durable and waterproof ballistic mesh, and warm PrimaLoft® insulation combats icy-cold conditions. A leather collar and a lace-up closure produce a comfortable, tailored fit. The injection-moulded outsole is lightweight but grippy, with IcePick lugs for stability as you supervise the ski lifts or tackle your favourite snow-covered trails.
- Waterproof ballistic-mesh upper with TPU overlays for added durability.
- 400g PrimaLoft® Silver Eco insulation keeps your feet toasty warm.
- Leather collar with PrimaLoft ThermoBall lining for added warmth and comfort.
- Leather mudguard adds durability in high-wear areas.
- Lace-up closure with gusseted tongue allows for flex in the fit.
- Lightweight injection-moulded EVA midsole cushions impacts.
- Ground-contact injection-moulded EVA outsole provides traction without adding weight.
- IcePick® temperature sensitive lugs for non-slip traction, grip and stability on snow and ice.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.