Super lightweight and shaped for quick strides, so you can hit the trails running – fast. The Course Boa ARC Snowshoe's arced frame is narrow for easy, speedy movement, yet still gives you ample surface area for flotation. Minimalist bindings allow you to get going without fussing with buckles, and were developed to encourage the natural motion of running. Designed for hardpacked snow on flat and rolling terrain.
- Frames are aircraft-grade 7075-T6 anodized aluminum for durability and lightness.
- Decking weave is a lightweight, puncture-proof polymer. Surface is treated to shed snow.
- Aluminum Attack crampons have short, aggressive points for good grip and control.
- Reflex Pro pivot binding plates provide shock absorption and foot rotation for efficient strides.
- Contact Sprint bindings offer maximum support for minimum weight, and allow for natural positioning and stride.
- Stainless steel Boa cables on bindings have a micro-adjustable dial for a custom, secure fit.
- SlipNot heel straps with friction buckle cinch quickly, even with gloves on.
|Ideal for||Snowshoe running|
|Dimensions||7 x 21 in.in.|
|Max recommended load||100-220lb.|
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.