Merrell Aurora 6 Ice+ Waterproof Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Slick sidewalks have met their match. The Merrell Aurora 6 Ice+ use renowned Arctic Grip soles for unbeatable grip on icy surfaces. Waterproof-breathable construction keeps slush and puddle-water out, for dry warm feet through winter and on into spring.
- Leather, synthetic and TPU upper.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane construction.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- M-Select warm, lightweight and low-bulk insulation fends off the cold.
- EVA contoured footbed with organic odour control.
- Moulded nylon arch shank.
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip™ outsole with 4.5mm lugs for superior traction on icy surfaces.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.