Be as sure-footed as you are gung-ho, with stainless steel crampons and easy-to-use Wrapp Swift bindings. Part of Atlas' Peak series for women, the Montane Elektra Snowshoes are designed for mountaineering or off-trail travel on steep and icy slopes.
- Women's specific frames are aluminum in a unique V-shape with a tapered design and turned-up tails that track straight in deep snow and pull less snow as you step, saving you energy.
- Nytex decking resists abrasion, withstands cold temperatures and sheds snow.
- Spring-loaded suspension holds the snowshoes close underfoot to move freely, absorb impact, flex naturally and allow deep crampon penetration.
- All-Trac Toe crampons have wider traction tabs on the sides and corners in addition to the sharp points on the front and rear.
- Traverse-Trac rails in the rear have sharp teeth that run parallel to the snowshoe frame for increased grip when sidehilling.
- Wrapp Swift bindings are sized for women's feet and have comfortable EVA padding and easy-to-use cinch straps.
- Heel lifts for comfort and efficiency when going uphill.
|Ideal for||Mountain snowshoeing|
|Max recommended load||
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.