Atlas' most aggressive snowshoes, designed for mountaineering or off-trail snowshoeing on steep and icy slopes. When you choose the Serrate, you choose solid, rugged traction and a precise fit.
- Frames are made of 7075 aluminum.
- Tubing is a mix of cylindrical and elliptical profiles to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest load.
- Nytex decking resists abrasion, withstands cold temperatures and sheds snow.
- Spring-loaded suspension holds them close underfoot to move freely, absorb impact, flex naturally and let crampons dig in deep.
- Zodiac toe crampons have sharp end-points for traction.
- StabilLock Rear Traction optimizes weight distribution and provides good bite going downhill.
- Silicone straps on Wrapp Pro bindings glide through low-friction buckles with a smooth buckle release.
- Heel lifts for comfort and efficiency when going uphill.
|Ideal for||Mountain snowshoeing|
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.