All the comfort of an insulated vest with a little more coverage for colder days. Windproof nylon taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment easily handles sprinkles of rain or snow on your way to the winter market. Robust down insulation in the body and hood keeps you toasty, and the tall collar stands up to chilly wind. Pairs well with leggings or skinny jeans and boots.
- Exterior fabric is windproof laminated nylon taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light rain and snow.
- Fully insulated with warm 600-fill power duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- 2-way front zipper with removable leather zipper pull adds style.
- Tall collar and insulated hood add warmth.
- Handwarmer pockets defrost frigid digits.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||600 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.