Kombi B2 Merino Blend Crew - Youths
A great day on snowy trails starts with a warm, wicking base layer. Built with warm polyester and merino wool on the outside, and a soft moisture-wicking layer on the inside, it also has four-way stretch and raglan sleeves to let you move easily no matter whether you're skiing, toboganning, snowshoeing or all three on the same day.
- Outer fabric is a warm polyester–merino blend.
- Inner layer is a moisture wicking polyester liner that feels great next to skin.
- 4-way stretch.
- Raglan sleeves for arm mobility.
- Durable flatlock seams.
- Coordinates with Kombi B2 Merino Blend Bottoms.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.