Bombing down black diamonds or building the perfect snow fort require adequate hand protection. These durable, warm, waterproof mitts fit the bill. Goose down insulation and a wicking wool-blend lining keep shivers to a minimum, while reflective accents are easy to spot as daylight starts to dim.
- Lightweight nylon shell.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane
- Water-resistant synthetic leather palm.
- Goose down insulation is warm and lightweight.
- Wool-blend lining wicks moisture and is naturally antimicrobial.
- Reflective trim adds low-light visibility.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|