Kombi La Canadienne Mitts - Children to Youths
Designed with real Canadian winters in mind. Warm and durable, these waterproof mitts add a touch of style to snow days and weekends on the slopes. A waterproof membrane and moisture-wicking lining keeps hands dry and comfy from first chair to last, and a synthetic fur cuff is pure fun.
- Glossy polyester shell.
- Waterproof membrane construction.
- Water-resistant synthetic leather palm.
- Synthetic insulation is warm and lightweight.
- Micro velvet fleece lining wicks moisture and feels great on skin.
- Synthetic fur cuff.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.