Kombi Candy Man Mitts - Children
- Available prices $29.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Last one outside is a rotten egg. These winter mitts have a full-length side zip so you can whip them on and zip out into the snow ASAP. They're warm, water-resistant, and have a synthetic leather palm for a good grip on ski poles and snowballs.
- Shells are made of durable nylon with a Waterguard water-resistant internal membrane.
- Palms are reinforced with synthetic leather.
- Fully insulated with warm and breathable PrimaLoft synthetic insulation.
- Liners are made of wicking Accu-Dri polyester microfibre.
- Colour-coded liner makes them easy to put on correctly.
- Full-length side-zip opening.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.