Ready to ditch the extra bulk of a sleeping bag? The ultralight Hyper Quilt is shaped just like the front side of your mummy bag, but cinches around the sides of your sleeping pad, dropping the weight of the bottom half to leave you swaddled in just 515g of 800+ fill-power goose down. The downproof 20-denier ripstop nylon has a DWR finish to add durability and weather resistance. A 6-degree Celsius rating makes it ideal for 3-season backpacking, mountaineering or longer bike tours.
- Shell and liner are ultralight 20-denier ripstop nylon that's downproof and has a DWR coating to shed condensation.
- At 515g, weighs half as much as a 1L bottle of water.
- Filled with high-end 800+ fill-power European goose down that provides superior warmth and compressibility for its weight.
- Down fill meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Baffled construction gives the down lots of space to loft up for extra warmth.
- Integrated hood seals in heat.
- Loops around the edges let you connect it to an Exped Mat Sheet to form a uber-cozy sleep system.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Insulation||800+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining/backer||20-denier ripstop nylon|