Ready to ditch the extra bulk of your sleeping bags? Cozy up in the ultralight Hyper Quilt Duo. It’s shaped like the front side of a double mummy bag, with 2 integrated, insulated hoods so you both stay toasty. The quilt cinches around the sides of your double sleeping pad, leaving you swaddled in just 1.13kg of 800+ fill-power goose down. The downproof 20-denier ripstop nylon has a DWR finish to add durability and weather resistance. A 6-degree Celsius rating makes it ideal for 3-season backpacking, mountaineering or longer bike tours.
- Shell and liner are ultralight 20-denier ripstop nylon that is downproof and has a DWR coating to shed condensation.
- Filled with high-end 800+ fill-power European goose down that provides superior warmth and compressibility for its weight.
- Down fill meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Baffled construction gives the down lots of space to loft up for extra warmth.
- 2 integrated hoods seal in heat.
- Loops around the edges let you connect it to an Exped Mat Sheet to form a uber-cozy sleep system.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||800+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining/backer||20-denier ripstop nylon|
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.