For dawn-patrol hits and skiers who want a light, fuss-free binding. The TLT Speedfit 10 is just a little heftier than the TLT Speed 12 and has a slightly lower release value, but still strikes a nice balance between weight, strength and durability. The binding's long toe lever and pins keep it clear of ice and snow. Adjustable lateral release and a 3-position heel make it a capable touring binding, with a low weight to tempt gram-counters and those who prize speed on the uptrack.
- Light and durable construction uses chromoloy, aluminum and synthetic materials.
- Ice-Breaker pins clears your boot fittings from snow and ice build-up.
- Heel piece can be adjusted 10mm forward and back to fit different boots.
- 2 heel risers settings and flat mode for comfortable skinning.
- Lateral release has an adjustable release value from 5-10 while the vertical release is fixed.
- Optional 75mm, 90mm and 105mm brake sizes sold separately.
- Heel piece uses a bayonet lock to keep the contact solid.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||105mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Tour to ski only|