Just the same as the Copper Spur HV 2, but the big vestibule changes it from a single room into a suite. Same lightweight materials, same spacious interior with lots of headroom, with the addition of big hooped vestibule to store gear, cook of the rain, house your dog and set up your camp chairs. It's a super-functional space for 2 campers and the overall weight is light enough to carry into remote, scenic places high in the backcountry.
- Fly and floor are made of proprietary random patterned ripstop nylon that has a higher tear strength and a lower weight than conventional ripstop.
- Silicone treated fabrics, a waterproof polyurethane coating, fully taped seams and storm flaps on vestibule zippers keep water out.
- High peaked vent in the fly lets air in to reduce condensation.
- Large dual zippered doors with Quick Stash feature make entry and exit easy.
- Oversized pole supported vestibule provides tons of extra dry space for storing gear or hanging out.
- High volume hubbed pole structure creates near vertical side walls for more useable interior volume.
- Featherlight DAC poles have a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- 2 mesh pockets and a large media pocket above the sleeping area with cord loops to route ear buds.
- Includes 10 superlight aluminum J stakes.
- Optional footprint available for floor protection or an ultralight configuration.
- Interior loops let you attach a gear loft (sold separately). Compatible with the Big Agnes Triangle Loft.
- Fast fly configuration lets you pitch the fly and footprint alone for a shelter that weights only 1.3kg. (Footprint sold separately.)
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NFL|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.04m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.9sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||2.5sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.