This snowshoe kit has everything you need to explore this winter. The durable Evo Trail Snowshoes have lots of traction, perfect for summit bids or adventures in rolling terrain. Add stability to your stride with the adjustable DynaLock Trail Poles. The extra-long foam grips help you keep your balance on any terrain. The roll-top backpack has enough space inside for your daily essentials, while straps on the outside carry your snowshoes and poles.
- Snowshoes have tough unibody polypropylene decks that shed snow and ice.
- 2-strap DuoFit binding system is secure, freeze-resistant, easy to use with gloves, and accommodates a wide range of footwear.
- Steel side rails and crampons underfoot provide traction on hills and rolling terrain.
- 2-piece DynaLock Trail Poles have secure adjustment mechanisms. Collapsed length is 80cm. Max length is 140cm.
- Ergonomic EVA foam grips, adjustable straps and lower grip extensions let you adjust your hand position to suit the terrain.
- Roll-top backpack has adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt, plus a removable foam sit pad for extra back padding.
- External straps let you lash your snowshoes and poles to the outside, and durable coated panels protect your bag from scuffs.
- 19L capacity is large enough to hold your lunch, puffy jacket, shovel and probe, or to store your snowshoes inside.
- Internal zippered pocket keeps your phone, wallet and keys secure.
- Snowshoes weigh 1.56kg. Poles weigh 542g. Bag weighs 438g.
|Dimensions||8 x 22 in.in.|
|Max recommended load||180lb.|
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.