Royal Canadian MacAdam Claw Waterproof Boots - Women's
Don't let the chic leather looks and warm sherpa lining fool you: this winter boot has some serious teeth. Or claws, actually. Royal Canadian's already impressively grippy winter outsole is bolstered by a metallic claw that stays recessed inside the heel until you need it, then flips out to provide reassuring traction, even on pure ice. Waterproof-breathable construction stands up to rain, snow and slush, and a memory foam insole cushions your every step.
- Distressed leather and pig suede upper.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane construction.
- Cozy sherpa lining.
- Side zipper for easy on and off.
- Memory foam insoles offer cushioned comfort.
- Thermal rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs provides great traction on snowy and icy surfaces.
- Metallic flip-out Ice Claw provides unbeatable traction on icy surfaces.
- Manufacturer gives a comfort rating of -30°C.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|