Royal Canadian MacAdam Claw Waterproof Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Don't let the chic leather looks and warm sherpa lining fool you: this winter boot has some serious teeth. Or claws, actually. Royal Canadian's already impressively grippy winter outsole is bolstered by a metallic claw that stays recessed inside the heel until you need it, then flips out to provide reassuring traction, even on pure ice. Waterproof-breathable construction stands up to rain, snow and slush, and a memory foam insole cushions your every step.
- Distressed leather and pig suede upper.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane construction.
- Cozy sherpa lining.
- Side zipper for easy on and off.
- Memory foam insoles offer cushioned comfort.
- Thermal rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs provides great traction on snowy and icy surfaces.
- Metallic flip-out Ice Claw provides unbeatable traction on icy surfaces.
- Manufacturer gives a comfort rating of -30°C.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|