Scarpa Furia S Rock Shoes - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
The closest thing to climbing barefoot, but better. Offering finger-like grabbing ability and designed for maximum toe sensitivity, the Furia S is ready to grip whatever you’re sending. An Integral Power Rib adds structure for precisions and adaptability, while the microsuede fabric supports your movement but doesn’t loosen over time.
- Non-stretchy microsuede ensures a consistent fit over time.
- Long, narrow IPR (Integral Power Rib) strap runs from the toe to heel to provide structure to the shoe.
- Rubber-wrapped forefoot adds security on technical toe hooks and scums.
- Aggressive downturned design is ideal for steep routes and boulder problems.
- 1mm Flexan midsole with a floating big toe pad adds slight support without losing sensitivity.
- Dual pull-loops at the heel.
- Vibram® XS Grip 2 rubber provides exceptional friction and sensitivity.
- Members typically downsize 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2|
How to measure