The Copper Spur Ultralight 3 is a fully featured and ultralight space for 3 fast-moving travellers. There's enough interior space to while away time in the tent in wet weather, and new media pockets let you route cords without causing a tangle. Hubbed poles and canopy clips are super-fast to set up.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop and polyester mesh canopy offers a good balance of weather protection and ventilation.
- Seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCs).
- 2 vestibules provide gear storage space and weatherproof areas to put your boots on.
- Storm flaps on the vestibules keep drips out of the tent.
- High-peaked vent in the fly lets air in and keep wetness out.
- Body has arc-shaped (like a rainbow) doors that make the space more livable for 3 people.
- Guyline points in the corners let you anchor it securely in windy conditions.
- Hub design is fast to set up. Ultralight clips attach tent body to poles.
- Featherlight DAC poles have pressfit connectors and a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- 8 interior mesh pockets for organizing gear.
- 2 mesh media pockets above the sleeping area with cord loops to route earbuds.
- Includes 8 superlight DAC aluminum J stakes.
- Interior loops let you attach a gear loft (sold separately). Compatible with the Big Agnes Wall Loft.
- Fast fly configuration lets you pitch the fly and footprint alone for a shelter that weighs only 1.42kg. (Footprint sold separately.)
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Pressfit aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.12m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.8sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.8sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.