Optimal toboggan piloting requires the right winter mitts. Toasty down insulation keeps little hands warm through long ski days and snowball fights. Windproof and waterproof shell fabric stands up to the rigours of the sledding hill.
- Durable nylon shell fabric.
- Insulated with warm, light down (75% goose, 25% waterfowl feathers).
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable.
- Reinforced palm and thumb.
- Wide gauntlet opening has a zip closure for easy on/off, and can be cinched to keep out snow and drafts.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|