Optimal toboggan piloting requires the right winter mitts. Toasty down insulation keeps little hands warm through long ski days and snowball fights. Windproof and waterproof shell fabric stands up to the rigours of the sledding hill.
- Durable nylon shell fabric
- Insulated with warm, light down (75% goose, 25% waterfowl feathers)
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Reinforced palm and thumb
- Wide gauntlet opening has a zip closure for easy on/off, and can be cinched to keep out snow and drafts