A free-standing, nicely ventilated tent with its own lighting system. Like all Big Agnes tents, it combines lightweight construction with lots of liveable space. Set it up at front-country campsites or carry it to more remote backcountry settings. Its steep wall create a roomy feel inside, with a hub pole design that adds strength. Use the built-in lighting inside the tent for reading or to cut through the gloom of a rainy day, or bring them outside to use around the campsite.
- Taped seams and storm flaps on the vestibule zippers keep rain from sneaking in.
- Double doors and vestibules give you options for entrances and gear storage. Quick Stash door keepers stow the doors out of the way when unzipped.
- High volume angled hub increases frame strength and useable interior volume.
- Includes mtnGLO™ To-Go lighting strip that can be deployed inside tent using the integrated hanging loops. Or bring it out to light up your picnic table or campsite. Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- 3 mesh interior pockets keep you organized. Includes overhead media pockets with cord routing.
- Reflective webbing guy out points and guylines.
- Includes 8 lightweight aluminum stakes.
- Interior loops let you attach a gear loft (sold separately). Compatible with the Big Agnes Wall Loft.
- Fast fly configuration lets you pitch the fly and footprint alone for a shelter that weights only 1.5kg. (Footprint sold separately.)
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Pressfit aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.09m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.8sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.8sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.