A youth-sized sleeping bag that packs big warmth. To save weight, the Wolverine has no insulation on the bottom, where it usually gets crushed and provides little warmth. Instead, an integrated half-length sleeve holds a sleeping pad securely underneath so kids won't roll off in the middle of the night. A roomy hood and stay-warm details like a no-draft collar and an insulated zipper add to peaceful zzzzs.
- Shell is smooth ripstop polyester. Lined in soft, comfortable polyester.
- Easy-care M4 synthetic insulation uses shingled construction to eliminate cold spots.
- Hood design gives kids room to move their heads around, and has a cinch-lock in case it’s chilly.
- Features include liner loops, hang loops, no-draft collar and no-draft zipper.
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad.
- Mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack included.
- Half-length pad sleeve works with 51cm mummy or rectangular pads of any length (sleeping pad not included).
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||Polyester ripstop|
|Packed size||23 x 25cm|
|Length||Fits up to 5' (152 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.