You’ve hiked far from home, but not from homey comfort. The Tumble 2 is a 3-season, freestanding tent, light enough for backpacking, that features lots of interior pockets to keep you organized. And the included lighting system ensures you'll be able to find everything inside and get everyone organized and tucked in for bed.
- Taped seams and storm flaps on the vestibule zippers keep rain from sneaking in.
- Double doors and vestibules give each person their own entrance and gear storage. Quick Stash door keepers stow the door out of the way when unzipped.
- Symmetric pole structure with pre-bent poles creates more headroom and is easy to set up.
- Includes mtnGLO™ To-Go lighting strip that can be deployed in various positions inside tent using the integrated hanging loops. Or bring it out into your campsite to light up your picnic table. Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- 8 mesh interior pockets keep you organized.
- Reflective webbing guy out points and guylines.
- Includes 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes.
- Interior loops let you attach a gear loft (sold separately). Compatible with the Big Agnes Triangle, Trapezoid, Large Trapezoid, Wall, Large Wall and Square Gear Lofts.
- Fast fly configuration lets you pitch the fly and footprint alone for a shelter that weights only 1.56kg. (Footprint sold separately.)
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Polyester ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.07m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||15 x 56cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.7sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.7sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.