Smartwool Merino 250 Baselayer 1/2 Zip Hoody - Women's
- Available prices $149.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Merino wool is standard issue for next-to-skin insulation. It works with your body's own heating and cooling system to keep your core temperature where you want it. This heavier-weight top is a wonderful base layer in very cold weather, or as a cozy standalone option in cool to cold conditions. Ideal for ski touring, mountaineering and backpacking trips, or for high-output snowshoeing and nordic skiing, the 1/2 Zip Hoody keeps you toasty without overheating.
- Made of interlock knit merino wool, a fibre that wicks fast to keep you dry and is naturally antimicrobial.
- Flatlock seams eliminate chafing.
- Relaxed-fit hood adds extra warmth for your head and neck.
- Shoulder panels move top shoulder seams for comfort with a pack.
- Long centre front zip lets you open up for venting or zip up tight to keep out the chill.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|