Smartwool Merino 250 Baselayer 1/2 Zip Hoody - Women's
Merino wool is standard issue for next-to-skin insulation. It works with your body's own heating and cooling system to keep your core temperature where you want it. This heavier-weight top is a wonderful base layer in very cold weather, or as a cozy standalone option in cool to cold conditions. Ideal for ski touring, mountaineering and backpacking trips, or for high-output snowshoeing and nordic skiing, the 1/2 Zip Hoody keeps you toasty without overheating.
- Made of interlock knit merino wool, a fibre that wicks fast to keep you dry and is naturally antimicrobial.
- Flatlock seams eliminate chafing.
- Relaxed-fit hood adds extra warmth for your head and neck.
- Shoulder panels move top shoulder seams for comfort with a pack.
- Long centre front zip lets you open up for venting or zip up tight to keep out the chill.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|