Big, bombproof shelter for family camping or a luxury basecamp. When Mother Nature smiles, roll up the fly, exposing the mesh canopy for ventilation and visibility. You can also stake out the front vestibule to create an awning for shade. When her mood gets a little uglier, cover the mesh windows in the vestibule and peg the fly down. Lots of interior room gives you space to hunker down inside with a book or board game while you wait out the storm.
- Front and back doors allow easy access without stepping over someone who is still sleeping.
- Large front vestibule is big enough to fit camp chairs or store tons of gear.
- Fly vent with kickstand improves ventilation and reduces interior condensation.
- Sealed seams and storm flaps on the fly keep water out.
- Colour-coded webbing and buckles keep set-up simple.
- Reflective guylines help prevent tripping.
- 8 internal pockets give everyone plenty of personal storage.
- 19 aluminum hook stakes included.
- Briefcase-style carry bag has shoulder straps and organizing pockets.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.91m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||68 x 38 x 12cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.9sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||3.6sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.