Great for groups or family camping, this reliable tent stands up to wind and rain, and it can be set up as an awning if you only need shelter from the sun. The pole structure is incredibly strong and creates a nice, roomy space inside. 4 people can sleep in it comfortably and it has a big vestibule to store wet gear, muddy boots or make a bed for the dog.
- Fly, floor and doors have a waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Taped seams and storm flaps on the door zippers keep rain from sneaking in.
- Double doors have Quick Stash door keepers to stow them out of the way when unzipped.
- Exoskeleton pole system allows the poles and fly to be set up first in bad weather to keep the inner clip-in tent body dry.
- Colour-coded webbing and buckles make set up easy.
- Use the mtnGLO™ To-Go lighting strip inside tent on integrated hanging loops, or light up the campsite and picnic table. Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- 8 mesh interior pockets keep you organized.
- Reflective webbing guy out points and guylines.
- Includes 10 lightweight aluminum hook stakes.
- Interior loops let you attach a gear loft (sold separately). Compatible with the Large Trapezoid Loft.
- Fast fly configuration lets you pitch the fly and footprint alone for a shelter that weights only 3.6kg. (Footprint sold separately.)
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Polyester ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.52m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||30 x 63cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.