Tall enough to stand in and big enough to fit over a picnic table, the Three Forks Shelter keeps your crew out of the sun and protected from the wind. Add the accessory wall panels (sold separately) to any side to block wind or the sun's rays.
- Lightweight pre-bent aluminum poles slide into sleeves for easy setup.
- Webbing frame at ground level adds additional strength.
- Pre-attached reflective guy lines and tensioners add stability for windy days.
- Multiple interior loops let you hang gear or add lights.
- Includes 8 aluminum hook stakes.
- Accessory wall panels can be attached to any side with toggles (sold separately).
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.98m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.