A simple tarp shelter to shield your group from sun or rain. The Deep Creek Tarp sets up quickly with 2 poles and guylines to cover the kitchen area or a create shelter that's tall enough for most adults to stand up in.
- Fabric is ripstop polyester with a waterproof polyurethane coating.
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape that contains no PVC or VOCs.
- Includes aluminum poles for each end. A pole attachment point in the center lets you add an extra pole (sold separately).
- Preattached reflective guylines stow into stash pockets on the corners when not in use.
- Gear loops along the ridge seam let you hang a lantern or light kit.
- Medium size includes 6 steel stakes, large includes 8.
- Includes a carry bag with shoulder strap.
- Add the Deep Creek Bug House (sold separately) to create a mosquito-free zone.
|Fly fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Interior peak height||1.93m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.