Bugproof your Big Agnes® Deep Creek Tarp. This net hangs from the tarp's ridgeline to encase your hangout zone in nylon mesh. Mosquitos and black flies can’t get in, and if it rains, the tarp channels run-off away from the net edges to keep you dry. In warm weather, set it up with the tarp poles and no tarp, or bring just the guylines to MacGyver it from trees or roof racks.
- Made of no-see-um nylon mesh and polyester fabric.
- Zippered doors on both ends.
- Includes 6 aluminum hook stakes.
- Gear loops let you install a mtnGLO accessory light kit (not included) or hang up your own lantern.
- Designed to fit the Deep Creek Tarp and pole set in size large (sold separately).
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.88m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.