A simple tarp shelter that makes a great sun shade or group hangout zone at the beach or campsite. The Whetstone Shelter is freestanding, so you can set it up anywhere you can find a patch of level ground. The hooped shape sheds wind and helps it stand tall through seaside gusts.
- Made of polyester with seams that are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape that contains no PVC or VOCs.
- 4 interior mesh pockets keep you organized.
- Strong aluminum poles slide into pole sleeves for easy setup.
- Pre-attached guylines and tensioners make the shelter ready to pitch, right out of the bag.
- Includes 4 aluminum hook stakes and a footprint.
- Multiple loops let you hang up gear or attach a light kit.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.32m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.