Do you want it all? The Sweet Suite 3 Tent is as lightweight as a 3-person backpacking tent, but it offers a roomy interior, dual vestibules and double doors. The secret to its roomisness is in the innovative pole structure that creates almost vertical walls. The fabrics, and partly freestanding design shaves down the grams. And a unique fly setup lets you roll it back to stargaze or let the breeze in.
- Floor and fly are made of ultralightweight silicone impregnated nylon ripstop with a waterproof PU coating.
- Inner tent body is nylon mesh that keeps out no-see-ums and provides plenty of breathability.
- DAC Featherlite aluminum poles provide strength at a low weight.
- Hubbed tripod pole design with ridge pole and prebent pole sections creates near vertical walls for maximum interior space and headroom.
- Semi-freestanding design saves weight. (You'll need to stake out the front corners.)
- Two doors and vestibules give you exit options plus room to store gear.
- Colour-coded buckles and clips allow for easy set up.
- Unique fly configuration lets you unclip the ends and roll back the head portion for extra venting or mosquito-free star gazing.
- Side loading Burrito Storage Bag is easy to use and packs up small inside your backpack.
- Interior pockets keep your headlamp easy to grab for 3 a.m. bathroom trips.
- Includes 4 guylines and 10 stakes.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||15-denier nylon mesh|
|Floor fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.09m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.83sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.83sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.