Sacrifice nothing. The Studio 2 Tent is lightweight AND roomy, giving you a comfortable camp setup, even while backpacking. The secret is the 2 small ridge poles that expand the headroom, providing enough clearance for you and your +1 to sit upright inside.
- Floor and fly are made of ultralightweight, silicone-impregnated nylon ripstop with a waterproof PU coating.
- Inner tent body is nylon mesh that shields you from no-see-ums and provides plenty of breathability.
- DAC Featherlite aluminum poles provide strength at a low weight.
- Custom aluminum hub creates a near vertical front wall for lots of headroom at the entrance. 2 ridge poles add height down the length of the tent.
- Semi-freestanding design saves weight. (You'll need to stake out the back corners.)
- Large front vestibule provides storage for backpacks and boots.
- Side-loading Burrito Storage Bag is easy to use and packs up small inside your backpack.
- Interior pockets keep your headlamp easy to grab for 3am bathroom trips.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||15-denier nylon mesh|
|Floor fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.02m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.84sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.