Kuhl Rebel Pants - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Tough pants that are always ready for adventure. KÜHL designed the Rebel for guys who need a stylish pant that can keep up with their active lifestyle. Rugged construction and a panelled design lets the pant move with you and resist wear-and-tear. Ample pocket space means you always have a place to put an extra Clif bar.
- KÜHL’s Klassik fit was designed with skiers, hikers and cyclists in mind, with more room through the thighs and calves to accommodate well-developed leg muscles.
- Free Ride™ waistband is lined with ultra suede, a soft synthetic that feels great.
- Paneled construction lets the pant move with you without riding up or bunching.
- Born Free™ gusseted crotch means no more blow-outs and more comfort.
- Standard 5-pocket layout with the addition of a stealthy wallet pocket and drop-in phone pocket, giving you plenty of space for your daily kit.
- Stitched with the same thread used in climbing harnesses, so you know it's tough.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.