Kuhl Ryzer Pullover - Men's
With its soft sweater-knit face fabric, the Ryzer gets a handsome edge in a sea of generic fleece. A warm fleecy inside gives you the lightweight warmth you expect from a fleece, but with the added bonus of a bit of unexpected style.
- Paneled construction through the arm allows for a greater range of motion without bunching.
- Thumbholes offer more warmth on the back of the hand and keep your sleeves anchored in place.
- Rugged 9in. coil zipper makes for easier dynamic entries and exits.
- UPF 50 keeps you protected from harmful UV.
- Internal locker loop means you don’t have to throw it in a pile (you still can if you want to, though).
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.