Form and function meet in a beautiful tool that feels like an extension of your hand. Equipped with a drop-point blade forged from laminated steel, the Arv represents an evolution in the traditional Scandinavian design. An ergonomic, sculpted handle fits nicely in your hand. A leather sheath keeps the knife comfortably within reach when you're in the field.
- Helle laminated steel sandwiches a hard steel between softer steel sides, to give the blade toughness and edge retention without making it hard to sharpen.
- Scandinavian (Scandi) grind excels at bushcraft tasks.
- Handle is sculpted out of stacked curly birch wood, antler and leather.
- Leather sheath places the knife below the belt-line for comfortable, unobtrusive wear.
- Since 1932, Helle knives have been crafted in a small Norwegian village nestled between mountains and fjords. Each Helle knife has passed through experienced hands on its way to your belt.
- Each knife has its own personality, and variations in colour and patterns mean no two are alike.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||Stainless steel|
|Knife length (open)||19.1cm|