Classic design and timeless function combine in a modern version of the traditional Scandinavian outdoors knife. The Harding is equipped with a drop-point blade forged from laminated steel, and its Scandi grind excels at bushcraft and other outdoor tasks. An ergonomic handle sculpted from layers of curly birch, oak and leather feels at home in your hand. A leather sheath keeps the knife comfortably within reach when you're out in the field.
- Helle laminated steel sandwiches a hard steel between two softer steel sides, giving the blade an excellent mix of toughness and edge retention without making it hard to sharpen.
- Scandinavian (Scandi) grind excels at bushcraft tasks.
- Handsome handle is sculpted out of stacked curly birch, oak and leather.
- Leather sheath places the knife below the belt-line for comfortable, unobtrusive wear.
- Pommel retention keeps the knife securely in the sheath when not in use.
- Since 1932, Helle knives have been made in a small Norwegian village nestled between the mountains and fjords. Each Helle knife has passed through experienced hands on its way to your belt.
- Each knife has its own personality, and variations in colour and patterns mean no two are alike.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||Stainless steel|
|Knife length (open)||21cm|