Classic design and timeless function combine in a modern version of the traditional Scandinavian outdoors knife. The Harding is equipped with a drop-point blade forged from laminated steel. The ergonomic handle is sculpted from layers of curly birch, oak and leather to feel at home in your hand.
- Helle laminated steel sandwiches hard steel between softer steel for toughness and edge retention that's not too hard to sharpen.
- Scandinavian (Scandi) grind excels at bushcraft tasks.
- Handle is stacked curly birch, oak and leather.
- Leather sheath places the knife below the belt-line for comfortable, unobtrusive wear.
- Pommel retention keeps the knife securely in the sheath.
- Since 1932, Helle knives have been made in Norway, and pass through experienced craftsmen on the way to your belt.
- Variations in colour and patterns mean no two are alike.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||Stainless steel|
|Knife length (open)||21cm|