Light and warm like a mummy bag, but totally different. Instead of a zipper, there's a crescent shaped opening and an integrated comforter to wrap around your shoulders. Roll yourself in it like a toasty little burrito to sleep through the night. It has an integrated pad sleeve so you can turn inside the bag, without rolling off the pad. Insulated with water-repellent down, it keep condensation and dampness from compromising the warmth of your bag.
- Shell and liner are ultralight 15-denier ripstop nylon.
- Hydrophobic 800-fill power DriDown, each plume is treated with a molecular level polymer to stay dry longer, loft better and dry faster than untreated down.
- Zipperless design with oversized integrated comforter.
- Insulated shoulder pocket keeps it wrapped around you to seal out drafts.
- Adjustable drawcord to cinch the hood when it's chilly.
- Self-sealing foot vent to cool off on warm nights.
- Sleeve keeps your sleeping pad in place. Regular fits pads up to 51cm wide and 6.4cm thick. Long fits up to 64cm wide and 6.4cm thick.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Insulation||800 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
|Construction||Baffle + Comforter|
|Face fabric||15-denier nylon|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.