Columbia Bugaboot Plus IV Omni-Heat Boots - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Warm winter boots that are waterproof and use reflective materials to help hold in heat. Omni-Heat liners use aluminum dots on a breathable membrane to reflect heat back rather than letting it ebb away.
- Uppers are waterproof polyurethane-coated leather and textile, fully seam-sealed to keep wetness from seeping in.
- Omni-Heat linings reflect body heat for temperature regulation.
- Warm synthetic insulation throughout.
- Midsoles are moulded EVA.
- Lower shell and outsoles are injection-moulded waterproof rubber.
- Manufacturer’s active temperature rating is -32°C.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
|Lining material||Reflective thermal membrane|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|