Columbia Heavenly Omni-Heat Winter Boots - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Chic weather-fighting boots. Not possible, you say? Check out this toasty warm option with its woven textile, faux fur and a luxe-look quilted upper. On the functional side, the Heavenly Camo Omni-Heat Boots have a waterproof-breathable membrane, are fully seam-sealed and have solid tread to keep you sure-footed on snow and ice.
- Waterproof, synthetic textile upper.
- Sublimated camo print on tongue.
- Faux-fur trim to seal out drafts.
- Waterproof-breathable, seam-sealed bootie construction.
- Omni-Heat reflective lining with 200g insulation for an active temperature rating of -32°C.
- Contoured PU footbed provides comfort and support.
- High traction non-marking rubber outsole.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Lining material||Reflective thermal membrane|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.