Craft Core FuseKnit Hooded Sweater - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A performance hoodie with knit perforations to release heat (and add style points, too). The Core FuseKnit Hooded Sweater's comfortable scuba-style hood provides coverage on chilly days. Thumbholes and a tighter knit at the hem prevent unwanted scrunching and bunching when your stride lengthens or you push through the final stretch.
- Heathered nylon/poly blend wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Mapped perforations exhaust excess heat and moderate temps.
- Fuseknit technology seamlessly transitions between different knits for a soft and supple feel.
- Scuba-style hood provides coverage for the neck and chin.
- Raglan sleeves allow for full range of motion.
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|