Planning to ride a section of the Trans Canada Trail or bikepack Quebec's Eastern Townships? Tow your gear on a sturdy cargo trailer. The Coho XC's frame and suspension take bumpy roads for granted, while the wheel has strong steel spokes and comes with an off-road tire. The fork and yoke fit a wide range of wheel sizes (even fat tires!), so you can take a break and let your riding buddy tow the trailer for a bit. Panniers fit on the rear fender, and water bottles and a pump can be mounted on the frame. After your adventure, the trailer disassembles for easy storage without the need for tools.
- Rugged aluminum frame.
- Coil-sprung suspension is suitable for use on rough roads and singletrack.
- 16in. wheel is steel-spoked and includes a 2.125in. tire for off-road use.
- The fork accommodates a fat 3in. tire (sold separately) for unpredictable surfaces and adventures deep into the wild.
- Innovative yoke accomodates a huge range of wheel and hub sizes, including 26in., 700c, 650b/27.7in., 27.5in. plus, 29in. and fat wheels, and hubs ranging from 126mm to 197mm.
- One-hand release lever and height-adjustable kickstand allow for easy unloading on a variety of surfaces and inclines.
- Rear fender accepts panniers (not included) and is level with the main frame, allowing you to transport long and oversized items like shovels and paddles on top.
- Frame tubing sports accessory mounts for water bottles, pumps and other accessories.
- Flag mount doubles as a bottle opener.
- Disassembles tool-free for compact storage.
- Cargo volume is 70L.
- Towing capacity is 31.8kg (70lb.).
|Ideal for||Cycle touring|
|Frame components material||Steel|
|Attachment system||Quick-release hitch block|
The maximum cargo capacity including the weight of the child(ren) in child carriers.
|Cargo dimensions||61 x 38 x 29cm|
Suspension improves on and off-road handling and ensures a smooth ride on uneven terrain.