Sorel Explorer 1964 Waterproof Boots - Women's
- Available prices $159.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Dash through the snow in lightweight winter boots. Built to keep you warm and dry, the Explorer offers durable insulation and traction that won't weigh you down. Waterproof coated canvas and leather stand up to sleet and slush, and a cushy midsole keeps feet comfortable on winter wanders.
- Upper is waterproof coated canvas and synthetic leather.
- Waterproof-breathable construction.
- 100g synthetic insulation is warm and lightweight.
- Microfleece lining wicks moisture.
- Removable EVA footbed with microfleece topcover.
- Cushioning EVA midsole.
- Outsole is lightweight EVA with molded rubber pods for traction and durability.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||100g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.