Sorel Explorer 1964 Waterproof Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Dash through the snow in lightweight winter boots. Built to keep you warm and dry, the Explorer offers durable insulation and traction that won't weigh you down. Waterproof coated canvas and leather stand up to sleet and slush, and a cushy midsole keeps feet comfortable on winter wanders.
- Upper is waterproof coated canvas and synthetic leather.
- Waterproof-breathable construction.
- 100g synthetic insulation is warm and lightweight.
- Microfleece lining wicks moisture.
- Removable EVA footbed with microfleece topcover.
- Cushioning EVA midsole.
- Outsole is lightweight EVA with molded rubber pods for traction and durability.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||100g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.