Sorel 1964 Pac 2 Waterproof Winter Boots - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
If you're seeking a winter boot that does more than look the part, your quest is complete. The 1964 Pac 2 boot is no-nonsense when it comes to keeping feet dry. And it has a soft side too, in the form of a felted inner boot with faux Sherpa snow cuff.
- Waterproof nubuck upper.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- 6mm felted inner boot is removable so you can dry it out when snow gets in.
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug midsole.
- Vulcanized rubber shell offers durability and herringbone outsole provides grip.
- Manufacturer's suggested temperature rating of -32°C for active use.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||Polypropylene and polyester|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.