Salomon Ellipse Freeze Waterproof Winter Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Embrace the cold, snowy months in a winter hiking boot with a great fit, plenty of warmth and exceptional traction. ClimaSalomon waterproofing keeps your feet dry in rain, snow or slush, while the removable Ortholite insole and EVA midsole add cushion and support. A faux fur collar keeps snow out when the drifts are deep or you go exploring on trails, and the fleece lining keeps your toes warm.
- Suede and PU-coated leather upper for out-of-the-box comfort and durability.
- ClimaSalomon waterproof-breathable membrane construction with gusseted tongue keeps water out.
- Faux fur collar seals out drafts.
- Fleece insulation for an active temperature rating of -10C.
- Protective leather toecap for scuff resistence.
- Removable Ortholite insole adds cushioning.
- Injected EVA midsole provides comfortable support.
- Non-marking Winter Contagrip® rubber compound for traction and stability.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|