Salomon Shelter Waterproof Winter Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Warm and comfortable soft shell... for your feet! The ClimaSalomon membrane and gusseted tongue ensures your feet stay dry and the seamless soft shell upper provides some insulation from the cold. The Winter Contagrip® sole and EVA midsole keep you supported and stable on slippery surfaces. Wear the Shelter Waterproof Winter Boots on your commute, to the coffee shop, or out shovelling the driveway.
- Seamless softshell upper for out-of-the-box comfort and durability.
- ClimaSalomon waterproof-breathable membrane construction with gusseted tongue keeps water out.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris and snow out.
- Protective mud guard, heel cap and rubber toecap add scuff resistence.
- Removable Ortholite insole adds cushioning.
- Injected EVA midsole with moulded shank provides comfortable support and stability.
- Non-marking Winter Contagrip® rubber compound for traction and grip on slippery surfaces.
- Manufacturer has an active temperature rating of -7°C.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.