Salomon X Ultra Mid CS Waterproof Winter Boots - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Versatile, mid-cut winter boots that make quick work of hiking and snowshoe trails. The X Ultra's nubuck and leather upper bends with your foot and is waterproof for shedding snow. Light insulation provides warmth in below-zero temperatures and breathes when your winter workout intensifies. The toecap, heelcap and mud guard protect your feet from scuffs and bumps, and grippy rubber outsoles let you move quickly through the winter wonderland.
- Waterproof nubuck and leather upper for out-of-the-box comfort and durability.
- ClimaSalomon waterproof-breathable membrane construction with gusseted tongue keeps water out.
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation keeps feet toasty to temperatures of -12°C.
- Protective mud guard and rubber heel and toecaps for scuff resistance.
- Removable Ortholite insole adds comfort underfoot.
- Injected EVA midsole with moulded shank provides stable support and cushion.
- Non-marking Winter Contagrip® rubber compound for traction and stability on slippery surfaces.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.