Salomon OUTpath Pro Gore-Tex Trail Shoes - Men's
Ultralight trail shoes that let you cruise away from the crowds, with a waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane for protection on soggy days. The synthetic, lightweight upper's seamless construction makes chafing a thing of the past. Trail debris won't get past the zippered ankle gaiter. A moulded shank adds support to the midsole, and a sticky sole keeps you sure-footed on uneven terrain.
- Water-resistant synthetic textile uppers are lightweight and durable.
- Seamless Sensifit construction eliminates chafing and hotspots.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry.
- Zippered ankle gaiter has a snap closure to keep debris out.
- Protective heel and toecaps add protection.
- Injected EVA midsole has a moulded shank for stability.
- Grippy Contagrip outsole keeps traction on all types of terrain.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Closure||Lace-up + zipper|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.