Salomon OUTpath Gore-Tex Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
An ultralight trail shoe that lets you cruise away from the crowds, with a waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane for protection on soggy days. The synthetic, lightweight upper's seamless construction makes chafing a thing of the past. Drawcord closure lets you set your preferred snugness quickly after a GORP break. A moulded shank adds support to the midsole, and a sticky sole keeps you sure-footed on uneven terrain.
- Water-resistant synthetic textile uppers are lightweight and durable.
- Seamless Sensifit construction eliminates chafing and hotspots.
- Gore-tex® Performance Comfort waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry.
- Quicklace drawcord provides a secure fit.
- Injected EVA midsole has a moulded shank for stability.
- Grippy Contagrip outsole keeps traction on all types of terrain.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.