Salomon Outline Mid Gore-Tex Trail Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $169.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Make happy hiking memories in durable, ultra-comfortable waterproof trail shoes. Constructed for a precise, foot-hugging fit, the OUTline is lightweight enough for all-day excursions. The seamless upper offers sneaker-like comfort. The GORE-TEX® membrane says no to water and yes to breathability. Welded overlays and a toecap resist scrapes, while a gusseted tongue keeps dirt and sand out.
- Seamless synthetic uppers have welded overlays for durability.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® booties let you tackle wet conditions.
- Protective synthetic toe cap adds toe protection.
- Sensifit™ construction provides a precise, secure fit.
- Gusseted tongues keep debris out.
- Removable OrthoLite® EVA footbeds cushion feet for long days on the trail.
- Injected EVA midsoles make 15km hikes feel like 5km.
- Outsoles are non-marking Contagrip® rubber.
- 5mm lugs provide traction over a variety of directions and surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.